Media enquiries are handled via this link :- media enquiries
Tim will very happily reply to you as long as you genuinely and honestly explain the problem.
To quote a price Tim needs a detailed explanation of what you really want and also an honest explanation of the background. (Tim cannot quote prices for vague requests)
He uses email because email allows you to contact Tim without disturbing other people's sessions. This consideration of other people is important. (Tim does not work with demanding or inconsiderate people.)
Here's What to Include in Your Email
1. Tell Tim exactly what you want to achieve.
2. Include all relevant history. (A few vague sentences is not enough. He needs a genuinely clear picture of the problem and its background)
3. If your work is affected then also explain the type of work you do.
4. If you can then it is sensible to give some indication as to budget.
(Different budgets may allow for different approaches)
5. Try to avoid using Hotmail please.
(Use Gmail or almost anything else instead. If you must use Hotmail for email then at least add Tim to your email whitelist. This is a good idea anyway. Replies to Hotmail accounts have proven horribly unreliable. If you do use Hotmail and you do not receive a reply do not be surprised. It does not mean that a reply was not sent.)